Saturday 29 September 2012

New Scientist - Reality





As happened earlier this year shortly after being commissioned by Arc magazine (see previous post) I was commissioned by their sister publication New Scientist. I always enjoy a New Scientist job and this one was really engaging if a little mind bending, the subject was the tiny matter of 'reality'.

I produced four illustrations for the feature. Here's two of them Mr Mobious and Virtual Alice. I wonder what images were produced in other dimensions by an alternative reality me? perhaps I never did it at all? perhaps they only exist because you are looking? you are looking? is there anybody out there?

B
   y
    e

       f
         o
           r

               n
                 o
                  w

                     x

No comments:

Post a Comment